Blogging is a great free way for people to make money. It also has some advantages over websites. Regularly updated, so Google loves them and they are free to set up. Once you have a blog set up for a certain niche there are a few different ways to make money blogging online and if you have desirable content you could be earning a six figure salary from writing just a few hundred words a day.
1) The first way to make money blogging online is to use Google AdSense. Put a couple on your blog and if you have enough followers you could make a decent amount of money from blogging online. Also because Google ads are relevant to your blogs content people are more likely to click on them. Chitika and Yahoo also offer ad services.
2) Another way to make money is affiliate marketing on your blog. This means placing ads from affiliate programs on your blog and every time someone clicks on your ad and buys the product you earn commission. If you get products relevant to your blog you could make some serious cash from blogging.
3) A donation button, put one on your blog that takes people to a PayPal page. Some people might like your blog and will donate money towards its maintenance. A great way to make money blogging.
4) Sell private ad space on your blog for companies to buy. The best bit about this is that you can set the rates for the ad space. One boy did this and earned $ 1 million selling ad space on his homepage of his website and it can make a lot of money on a blog as well.
5) Sell text link adds and improve your blogs search engine ranking while doing so. Sell space for text link ads and these links will create links that improve your blogs search ranking meaning more visitors, more money.
Implement these on your blog and you will make some money. And to definitely make money from your blog and for more great tips purchase "Easy Cash Blogging [http://www.squidoo.com/easycashbloggingreview]".